React Homecare Ltd is a well-respected, family run Care-atHome Provider with multiple branches across the UK. Our Buxton
branch provides services throughout Buxton, New Mills, Chapelen-le-Frith, Whaley Bridge and all surrounding areas.
Location; Fairfield Rd, Buxton
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
You will be seen as the heart and face of our Buxton office. You will be
someone who has bags of enthusiasm, energy and who is a driven,
talented, and self-motivated.
You’ll work closely with the Recruitment Manager to deliver a
recruitment and onboarding experience which supports our values and
to provide our people with a safe and supportive environment to work
- Draw up engaging adverts which attract the right level and quality of
- Source and attract applicants by using databases, social media and
source the best people who match our values
- Manage applicants through the whole recruitment process from
taking initial enquiries to processing applications and CV’s
- Book applicants for interviews
- Conduct interviews and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills,experience
- Prepare offers of employment, request references for all successful
applicants and ensure these are continually pursued
- Obtain DBS disclosures for all applicants
- Documentation must be checked for accuracy, uploaded, and
inputted on to our People Planner system
- Ensure branch managers are updated at all times during the
- Monitor staff retention and conduct exit interviews
- Keep staff motivated and feeling valued at all times
- Organising and attending relevant recruitment fairs to support the
- Hold assessment centres/ open evenings
- Identify ways of improving our processes and people interactions and
make recommendations to your line manager
- Keep the HR system accurate and up to date
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure with a flexible approach to
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude that opens the way to great
teamwork and outstanding service
- The self-motivation to get things done
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge in
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft Office including Word,
Excel and Outlook
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully
complete pre-employment screening
Friendly, a team player, the ability to listen to your peers, organised and reliable.
A good standard of Maths & English, ideally GCSE 4/C or above or an equivalent.
There may be a possibility to study towards Functional Skills, if required, as part of your apprenticeship.
There is excellent potential for permanent employment on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday general office hours apply
£18,000 per annum
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED
Business Administration level 3 apprenticeship
The possibility to study towards Maths & English qualifications, if required.
Buxton or Leek
THINGS TO CONSIDER
A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.