Jewellery store founded over 20years ago, In the heart of the Peak District. Fabulous individual jewellery for all occasions. Specialising in silver, Baltic amber, gemstones and local Blue John.
Location; Cavendish Arcade, The Crescent, Buxton, SK17 6BQ
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Jewellery sales and services assistant at beautiful shop, within the historical centre of Buxton.
Jewellery sales and customer service assistant.
- Serving customers and helping them throughout the sale.
- learning about the gemstones and jewellery designers on offer
- Maintain Jantar’s presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram etc) and design your own posts to build interest.
- Visual merchandising
- General shop duties including opening and closing the shop, cashing up, keeping the shop clean and tidy, polishing the jewellery and maintaining the displays and completing necessary paperwork.
- Keeping online stock up to date with shop stock
- The possibility (with the necessary skills) to create new website photography and edit with photoshop.
Enthusiasm, friendly personality and a strong work ethic.
Comfortable working in a varied team, friendly and approachable working with the public. A passion to learn all about our beautiful products.
You should have a good standard of Maths & English, ideally GCSE C/4 or above.
There is excellent potential for permanent employment on the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Full-time hours including weekends on a varying monthly rota. We are open 9.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Sat and 10am – 4pm Sun.
£172 per week
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED
Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship
There is the possibility to study Maths & English Functional Skills if you have not achieved GCSE 4/C or above, this is dependant on personal circumstances.
Buxton or Leek Campus
THINGS TO CONSIDER
You should always be well presented in the shop.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
You will receive a shop staff discount and the potential to grow your role in the store longer-term and becomes part of the buying team.