Since 2004, Cressbrook has offered a comprehensive service of fully managed home improvement projects in & around the Hope Valley, Bakewell, the High Peak, west Sheffield & Chesterfield areas.
Address: Field View, Town head, Eyam, Derbyshire S32 5RE.
This is a great opportunity to join a small successful local team at Cressbrook, home improvements. Start your journey to becoming a skilled kitchen & bathroom fitter with potential to be managing the business in the future.
Your will play a key role assisting contractors on local domestic refurbishment projects:
- Learn & develop level of skills & knowledge in kitchen & bathroom installation, internal structural alterations and conversions.
- We are seeking a unique individual who enjoys getting stuck in, working hard, learning along the way & helping refurbish dated, confined internal spaces into modern rooms with a ‘wow factor’ all in the beautiful Peak District.
Meets minimum wage for apprentices, £4.50 per hour.
Benefits: Possible help with transport, tools & positive learning environment with lots of potential all in the gorgeous Hope Valley & surrounding area.
Start time: 8.30am.
Either 3 x 8 hour days on site or 4 x 6 hour days on site, plus one college day.
To be confirmed.
Is there potential for future employment?
Yes, or as an associate Sub contractor.
We are seeking a unique individual who:
- Enjoys getting stuck in.
- A hard worker.
- Learning along the way and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural aptitude to learn practical construction skills.
- Above all, a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Friendly demeaner.
- A team player.
- A good listener/communicator.
- Well organised.
Things to Consider:
- Provide PPE – work shoes/boots, gloves, ear & eye protection, tape measure, pencil, notebook & packed lunch.
- Transport – you will need to be able to get either to site address or close by to then rendezvous with one of our regular sub-contractors to get a lift from Eyam, Calver or Stoney Middleton.
GSCE grade C/4 and above in English and Maths.
Training to be Provided:
Carpentry and Joinery Level 2.