Register your attendance at the bottom of this page!
Buxton & Leek College offers an alternative to A Levels, with over 200 further education courses, both full-time and part-time, including adult learning courses, industry short courses, SEN, paid apprenticeships and in the future T Levels. Please come along to one of our Virtual Information events and kickstart your career.
- Tues 2nd February – 5-7 pm: Discrete Learning
- Tues 2nd February – 5-7 pm: Explore & Discover
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Sport
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Public Services
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Childcare & Education
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Hospitality & Catering
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Art
- Wed 3rd February – 5-7 pm: Media
- Wed 3rd February 5 -7 pm: Hair & Beauty
- Thurs 4th February 5 -7 pm: Business
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Engineering
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm ICT
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Carpentry & Joinery
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Motor Vehicle
- Tues 9th February 5 -7 pm Health & Social Care
- Thurs 11th February 5 -7 pm Apprenticeships
Our virtual events begin at 5pm and run till 7pm and during that time we invite you to talk to a course tutor by a method of your choice (either over the phone or a video chat via Teams). You can also have a look around our Virtual Information Event web area where you’ll be able to watch videos about studying at Buxton & Leek College, find out more about careers and browse our courses.
Fill in the form below and we’ll book you in to talk to a tutor and send you the link to the Virtual Information web area (which goes ‘live’ on the day of the event).
For further information about our Virtual Event call 0800 074 0099 and ask to talk to an IAG & Admissions Officer or email email@example.com