Welcome to our COVID-19 Guidance & Reporting page.
It is a requirement for you to notify the College / University if you have COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test result or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19. This will enable the College/University to provide you with essential information, offer you support & support the Track & Trace process.
COVID-19 REPORTING & GUIDANCE LINKS
- Please click here to report COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result.
- Click here to read the Guidance Letter sent to students following the 2 wave national lockdown, Nov 2020
- For COVID-19 advice and guidance for 16-18-year-olds click here
- For apprentice/ employer COVID-19 guidance click here
- For adult part-time COVID-19 guidance click here
- For our COVID-19 safeguarding policy click here and go to Your Safety, Safeguarding and Prevent, to view.
- Click here for government guidance on what parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Watch this video to see some of the on-campus COVID-19 measures put in place.