Welcome to our COVID-19 Guidance & Reporting page.
It is a requirement for you to notify the College / University if you have COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test result or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19. This will enable the College/University to provide you with essential information, offer you support & support the Track & Trace process.
COVID-19 REPORTING & GUIDANCE LINKS
Following the Government announcement on Monday 22nd February 2021, we are really looking forward to having both students and staff back on our campuses! Please click here to find out all the information you need to know about how staff and students will be returning to Campus from 8th March. We have also published a handy FAQs For Returning to Campus that you may find useful.
- Please click here to report COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result.
- Please click here to read information regarding returning to college in January 2021 following the government announcement on 30th December 2020 – and an update following the Prime Minister’s briefing on 4th January.
- Click here to read the Guidance Letter sent to students following the 2 wave national lockdown, Nov 2020
- For COVID-19 advice and guidance for 16-18-year-olds click here
- For apprentice/ employer COVID-19 guidance click here
- For adult part-time COVID-19 guidance click here
- For our COVID-19 safeguarding policy click here and go to Your Safety, Safeguarding and Prevent, to view.
- Click here for government guidance on what parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Watch this video to see some of the on-campus COVID-19 measures put in place.