BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
To work directly with the residents, looking after their daily living needs and ensuring residents are safe, comfortable, healthy and as independent as possible. To work as part of a team whose aim is to promote the holistic wellbeing of residents in accordance with the Care Standards Act (2000).
Your duties will vary to meet the needs of residents and you will need to conduct your daily duties whilst adhering to our code of conduct (discussed at interview) at all times.
Duties to include;
- Assist with the care of the physical, mental, emotional, cultural, religious and social care of frail, disabled and ill older persons.
- Aspects of care could include; washing, dressing, eating, moving, management of personal items and completing activates.
- To understand and achieve good care standards.
- The preparation of nutritious meals, serving them to residents and assisting them eat where required.
- Escorting residents to appointments, outings etc
- Recording care as required.
This is not an exhaustive list and is representative of your main duties. You will be required to complete any other reasonable duties as required by your manager/supervisor to benefit our residents.