Customer Service Apprentice - FOREST DISTILLERY T/A THE CAT & FIDDLE, MACCLESFIELD
We are a family run distillery making some of the finest spirits in the world. We started off on the kitchen table and we have now grown to now have three sites split over two areas. Within the past 18 months we have expanded our distilled spirits to include whisky. Producing this at the infamous Cat and Fiddle pub on Buxton Road.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We are a small family-run distillery with a passion for spirits. We are wanting a candidate to be proactive and eager to learn and grow within an ever-changing environment.
You will be required to work in several areas of the businesses and happy to be flexible with your working week. We have separated the role into its different areas.
- Face to face customer service
- Making and serving hot drinks (you will be given full training on how to prepare all hot drinks)
- Counting and recording stock and stock movements
- Re-stock and replenishing shelves with stock
- Producing price labels
- Helping in the ordering of stock
- Cleaning and maintaining the shop and public areas
- Answering the phone and directing calls to the relevant people
- Hand selling products (learning about the Forest Distillery range)
- Helping in setting up tours and events
- Assisting in the running of a tour and/or event
- Answering questions on the production of our products
- Assisting to the needs of the tour manager and customers
- Replenishing the stock before and after a tour
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who has a passion for spirits. The ideal candidate should have an eye for detail and is happy to deal with the public on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on our customer service and giving our guests the best experience and we would love a candidate to match,
Friendly, a team player, the ability to listen to your peers, organised and reliable. Able to learn quickly and on the job. Able to use your initiative and be proactive.
A good standard of Maths & English, ideally GCSE 4/C or above.
You may be able to study towards equivalent qualifications as part of your apprenticeship.
There is excellent potential for permanent employment on the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Minimum 30 hours per week, working hours will include some evenings and weekends.
£5.30 per hour
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED
Customer Service Practitioner level 2 apprenticeship.
Maths & English if required.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
The Cat and Fiddle is located along a bus route however, it is an isolated location and you will need to travel. We like our employees to be dressed appropriately so no trainers, sandals or open-toe shoes. You may have to work later in the day so please bare this in mind when considering your travel arrangements.