At Buxton & College, our Schools Liaison Team work with local schools to help their students make the right choice after leaving school and progress into the right career for them.
We can offer a variety of different sessions to support your students, either in schools or at our local campuses in Derbyshire and Staffordshire including:
- Schools visits to a Buxton & Leek College campus
- Careers Advice and Mock Interview Days or presentations
- Apprenticeship presentations
- Subject specific Taster Days
- February Half Term Taster Days
- Find out more about College presentations
- Specialist events (such as SEN events or work with young offenders)
- Education networking events
If you want to find out more or discuss a specific event that’s not listed here, contact the team using the details below. Our careers events can help you to ensure that you fulfil your requirements under the Technical & Further Education Act to provide your students with impartial careers advice that enables them to make informed decisions about their future.
We also have Advice Evenings and Open Days throughout the year – for more information or to book a place for a student please visit our Events Calendar.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how our Schools Liaison Team can support your students with their development and career choices after school please get in touch with our team:
Alex Fisher, Student Recruitment Co-ordinator
01298 330400 / email@example.com
Why work with Buxton & Leek College?
- We offer real world learning and hands-on tasters where students can get a real insight into their future careers
- FREE sessions for your students
- Specialist facilities and sessions available in a range of subjects
- Enhance the skills and experiences of your students
- Ensure that your students receive impartial careers advice, as recommended by the new Technical and Further Education Act – and a key focus for Ofsted!
- Make sure that your students know what to expect after they leave school
- Great transport links in the local area for students