At Buxton & Leek College, we are committed to ensuring education is accessible and affordable for all students.
Will I have to pay for my course?
If you are aged 18 or under on 31st August 2021, you do not have to pay tuition fees (subject to residency criteria).
If you are aged over 18 years of age on 31 August 2021, whether you have to pay or not depends on criteria such as age, eligibility for discounts and whether you live in the UK, European Union (EU) or overseas.
Click here to find out if fees apply to you.
Funding, Bursaries & Loans
Is there any additional financial support available to me?
We’re committed to helping you overcome any financial barriers which might prevent you from making the most of your educational opportunities.
At Buxton and Leek College there are schemes available to help fund the additional costs of study if you need it, subject to eligibility.
Click here to find out what you may be entitled to if studying on a Full/ Part time Course
Click here to find out what you may be entitled to if you are on an Apprenticeship
Alternatively you can contact our Student Money and Rights Team on:
T: 01298 330817 (Helpline only Mon – Friday: 1pm – 2pm)
2020-2021 Course Fees
2020-2021 Course fees will be confirmed shortly.
Last year’s academic fee details can be found here : Fees 19-20
2020/21 University Level fees are as follows:
- Foundation Degree in Creative Art and Design Practice – 3 years Part Time at Leek £3,600 per year
- BA (Hons) Creative Art & Design Practice (Top Up) – 1 year Part Time at Leek £5,400 per year
- Certificate in Education – 2 years Part Time at Leek or Buxton £2,700 per year
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education – 2 years Part Time at Leek or Buxton £2,700 per year
- BA (Hons) Education (Top up) – 1 year Part Time at Leek £5,400 per year
- Foundation Degree in CYPS (Early Childhood Studies / Teaching Assistants / SEN) – 2 years Part Time at Buxton or Leek £5,400 per year
Our Fees & Charges Policy can be found here.
Please note that these fees are subject to change.