Updates for February Half Term 2019 to Andrews bus
Route: Buxton to Leek
|Buxton, Devonshire campus||08.20||13.00||16.45|
|Arrives Leek campus||08.50||13.30||17.15|
Route: Leek to Buxton
|Arrives Buxton Devonshire campus||09.20||13.00||16.35|
The minibus to Harpur Hill is running as well on Tuesday 19th February.
We now offer FREE bus travel on many Buxton & Leek College bus routes for our students.
Check which Buxton & Leek College bus routes are covered below. Those eligible for a bus pass are predominantly students taking a full time course/ apprenticeship, but please check at enrolment whether you can apply for and receive a free bus pass. You should receive a letter about free bus travel prior to enrolment that you can use as a temporary pass.
Buxton & Leek College bus passes can be used term-time, Monday to Friday from 3rd September 2018 and 28th June 2019 only for free travel to our Buxton and Leek campuses on selected routes. Please note that the free bus pass is not valid on most public routes other than the 199 and 58 whereby you can apply for a pass for those selected routes. For free public bus travel in Staffordshire please visit the Staffordshire County Council website
If you have any questions about this bus service or travel into College, please call 01298 330644 if studying at Buxton or 01538 322114 if studying at Leek.
Free Bus pass routes
Timetables are available here for each of the Buxton Unibus and Minibus routes:
- 2018-19 Buxton Bus 1 (Glossop, Hadfield, Hayfield, Birch Vale, New Mills)
- 2018-19 Buxton Bus 4 (Bolsover, Chesterfield, Calver, Tideswell)
- 2018-19 Buxton Bus 7 (Derby, Belper)
- 2018-19 Buxton Bus 8 (Littleover, Hulland, Ashbourne)
- 2018-19 Buxton to Leek Bus (Buxton, Leek)
- 2018-19 Cheadle to Buxton Bus (Blythe Bridge, Cheadle, Leek, Buxton)
- 2018-19 Hope Valley route 12 Unibus timetable (Hathersage, Hope, Castletown, Bradwell, Buxton Campus)
Timetables are available here for the Leek Unibus Route and information about the Leek Minibus:
- 2018- 19 Leek to Buxton (Leek, Buxton)
- 2018-19 Cheadle to Leek Bus (Blythe Bridge, Cheadle, Leek)
- 2018-19 ASH – LEEK (Ashbourne, Waterhouses, Bottomhouse) – Students must book a seat for the year – Call 01538 322114
Timetables are available here for for the following routes:
These routes can be used free by applying for a bus pass for your journey to and from college:
Daytime and inter-site buses (free term time services for staff and students)
- Buses to Buxton Skillsbase / Motor Vehicle– Unibus Service
- Buses to Harpur Hill Sports Centre – FE Bus Service
- Buses to Oaklands Outdoor Centre – Minibus Shuttle (HE term time only)
Snow and ice
In severe weather conditions we will try our best to maintain services. However, in some conditions, side roads and back roads become too difficult to negotiate and we’ll operate a service with a reduced number of stops. If you’re in doubt, you can find out by checking the weather page or calling the Snowline on 01332 597669.
Student Centre: email email@example.com or tel: 01298 330644 (for students travelling to Buxton Campus)
For those travelling to Leek Campus tel: 01538 322114[/su_spoiler] [/su_accordion]