At Buxton & Leek College, we are committed to ensuring education is accessible and affordable for all students.
If you are studying an Access to Education Course at Kedleston Road/ the Derby Campus please visit https://www.blc.ac.uk/funding-bursaries-loans-adult/ for further information on the funding, bursaries or loans that may be available to you.
Funding, Bursaries & Loans
Will I have to pay for my course and is there any additional finance available to me?
We’re committed to helping you overcome any financial barriers which might prevent you from making the most of your educational opportunities.
At Buxton and Leek College there are schemes available to help fund the additional costs of study if you need it, subject to eligibility.
Click here to find out what you may be entitled
Alternatively you can contact our Student Money and Rights Team on:
T: 01298 330817 (Helpline only Mon – Friday: 1pm – 2pm)
2020-2021 UNIVERSITY Level COURSE FEES
Course fees for 2020/21 will be confirmed shortly – you can find details about the last academic course fees HERE
2020/21 University Level fees are as follows:
- Foundation Degree in Creative Art and Design Practice – 3 years Part Time at Leek £3,600 per year
- BA (Hons) Creative Art & Design Practice (Top Up) – 1 year Part Time at Leek £5,400 per year
- Certificate in Education – 2 years Part Time at Leek or Buxton £2,700 per year
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education – 2 years Part Time at Leek or Buxton £2,700 per year
- BA (Hons) Education (Top up) – 1 year Part Time at Leek £5,400 per year
- Foundation Degree in CYPS (Early Childhood Studies / Teaching Assistants / SEN) – 2 years Part Time at Buxton or Leek £5,400 per year
CHANGES & REVIEWS TO FEES
All fees are subject to change and review – we will notify applicants of any changes to fees following application and/or offer. You may have to pay for any specialist equipment or materials that aren’t included in the course fees and for trips and visits.