At Buxton & Leek College, we are committed to ensuring education is accessible and affordable for all students.
There are various schemes available to help support students with the financial costs of study. We are here to support you to access these schemes and make sure you get the funding you are entitled to.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY COURSE?
Whether you have to pay or not depends on criteria such as age, eligibility for discounts and whether you live in the UK, European Union (EU) or overseas.
If you are aged 18 or under on 31st August before you start your course, you do not have to pay tuition fees. There may however be some associated costs with your course. There are various schemes available to help support students with the financial costs of study if required. We are here to support you to access these schemes and make sure you get the funding you are entitled to.
Click here to find out if fees apply to you.
2020-2021 UNIVERSITY Level COURSE FEES
Course fees for 2020/21 will be confirmed shortly – you can find details about the last academic course fees HERE
2020/21 University Level fees are as follows:
- Foundation Degree in Creative Art and Design Practice – 3 years Part Time at Leek £3,600 per year
- BA (Hons) Creative Art & Design Practice (Top Up) – 1 year Part Time at Leek £5,400 per year
- Certificate in Education – 2 years Part Time at Leek or Buxton £2,700 per year
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education – 2 years Part Time at Leek or Buxton £2,700 per year
- BA (Hons) Education (Top up) – 1 year Part Time at Leek £5,400 per year
- Foundation Degree in CYPS (Early Childhood Studies / Teaching Assistants / SEN) – 2 years Part Time at Buxton or Leek £5,400 per year
CHANGES & REVIEWS TO FEES
All fees are subject to change and review – we will notify applicants of any changes to fees following application and/or offer. You may have to pay for any specialist equipment or materials that aren’t included in the course fees and for trips and visits.
FUNDING, BURSARIES & LOANS
To ensure that finance is not a barrier to participation there are plenty of schemes available to help fund your study or cover the additional costs of study if you need it.
Click here to find out more or contact our Student Money and Rights Team on:
T: 01298 330414