Online Short Courses
For classroom based courses, visit here
Buxton & Leek College offers a variety of online/ blended short courses which can be done from the comfort of your own home. They even offer the same high-quality learning and academic support as you would get from the classroom.
Why not brush up on key skills, learn new ones, or keep up with industry standards all whilst working at your own pace in surroundings that suit your lifestyle.
We are pleased to advise that these courses are often fully or part funded through adult skills, this is dependent on where you live and your residency status, and full information will be given upon enrolment.
You must be aged 19+ to study these courses with Buxton & Leek College.
View a PDF copy of our ADULT COURSE GUIDE 2022/23 on this page.
Enrol with us in 4 easy steps…
- Apply here
- Complete the online college enrolment form sent to you via email*
- The course tutor will make contact with you to discuss everything you need to know to get you started
- Begin your online course- welcome to our BLC student community!
*Please check your junk/spam folder
Available courses for...See all 16-18 Adults Apprentices
Business Online Short Courses
- Level 2 Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Business Administration
Accounting & Bookkeeping AAT Online
Education & Childcare Online Short Courses
- Level 2 Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (TQUK)
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism (TQUK)
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice and Guidance
- Level 2 Safeguarding and Prevent (NCFE CACHE)
- Level 2 Certificate in Special Education Needs and Disability (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in an Introduction to Neuroscience in Early Years (NFCE CACHE)
- Level 2 Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Illnesses Affecting Children