Foundation Learning, Skills for Learning, Work & Life
Our Discrete Provision programmes are for students with complex learning difficulties or disabilities.
Step-Up programmes help those who didn’t gain GCSEs or were disengaged with school. These courses are ideal for anyone who might need some extra support or a different approach to achieving their goals. Allows the learner to experience three different vocational area.
Take a look at the Virtual tour of our campuses and facilities here.
- Further education – Traineeship/Apprenticeship from Explore and Discover programmes
- A job with further training and support
- A full time job
Available courses for...See all 16-18 Adults Apprentices
- Pre Access
- Access to HE: Business
- Access to HE: Computing
- Access to HE: Health Professions
- Access to HE: Health Professions (online)
- Access to HE: Health Science
- Access to HE: Law & Criminology
- Access to HE: Science
- Access to HE: Social Work
- Access to HE: Teaching