We opened the Napoli restaurant back in June 2013 with the aim of bringing true Neapolitan pizza and beautiful handmade pasta to our home town of leek.
The restaurant was designed to be a laid back and relaxing place to eat out with friends and loved ones whilst delivering the great quality traditional Italian food that we have come to love so much.
Address; High Street, Leek, ST13 5DZ
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Working front of house and some food production at the Napoli; We observe the strict rules of Neapolitan pizza making. We are looking for a committed team member to join us.
Duties are likely to include;
- Production of fresh pizzas
- Production of fresh pasta
- Preparation of meals in the kitchen
- Frost of house service
- Clean down and maintaining hygiene standards
- Taking bookings
- Ordering produce
- Working as part of a team to make sure customers have a great time
- Any other duties that befit your role
- Some customer service skills would be advantageous. A passion for the hospitality industry.
Friendly, organised, punctual, reliable, able to work as part of a team and able to follow instruction.
GCSE Maths & English grade C/4 or above (or the equivalent of this)
There may be a possibility of completing functional skills alongside your apprenticeship, please discuss at college interview.
There is potential for permanent work following the completion of your apprenticeship.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Please note we are open evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
Approx. 30-40 hours per week working shifts to cover open hours. You will also spend one day a week at college.