Slater Harrison & Co Ltd are manufacturers & convertors of speciality paper & board based in Cheshire, England.
Having been established in 1929, we have a strong tradition of quality & service.
Our strengths lie in diversification in terms of product range and the markets in which we operate.
Not only do we provide an extensive range of standard products but we also seek strategic partners with whom we can build a trusting & loyal relationship to manufacture customers own branded products.
Address: Lowerhouse Mills, Bollington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 5HW.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy office learning a full range of Business and Administration Skills.
The successful applicant will be expected to work in all areas of the business. Full training will be provided for each of the departmental roles with the aim to provide support when required and obtain a good understanding of how the various departments function and complement each other.
Duties to include:
- Sales Administration, including quotes, samples, price lists, order updates, stock checks, complaint handling & Customer requests.
- Order processing.
- Business Administration, including Accounting & Purchasing.
- Phone & email contact & correspondence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise work load.
- Accuracy – attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Hard worker.
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
£6.25 – £7.00 per hour.
34.5 hrs per week.
• 9am to 5pm Mon to Thurs (45 mins lunch).
• 9am to 2.30pm Friday.
Is there potential for future employment?
There is potential for permanent employment on the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
- A good standard of Maths and English (4/C or Equivalent).
- Good basic all round ICT Skills.
Training to be Provided:
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3.
Things to Consider:
Public transport is not very good in Bollington. Before applying, please check your travel options to Slater Harrison.