St Thomas’s Day Nursery is a small, family run Nursery in Upper Tean.
We have 3 different rooms for our children who attend. We have the baby room which goes from 0 months up to 24 months, the toddler room goes from 24 months to 36 months and the pre-school room goes from 36 months up to when the children go to primary school. We have an enclosed outside playground with a specific soft play area and grassed area which has our new pirate ship on.
The private day-care nursery is run by qualified Early Years Practitioners and Early Years Teachers to supervise and care for your children. We are committed to developing a reputation for excellent childcare for children, including those needing special care. We also offer wrap around care for those children attending school, we will drop and pick up your children from there schools.
Address: St Thomas’s Day Nursery, St Thomas’s Road, Tean, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST10 4DS.
We are looking to recruit a Level 3 Apprentice for our small, friendly home from home Nursery, located in Upper Tean. The position will lead to a qualification in Early Years whilst working alongside a supportive team of Early Years Practitioners.
- Experience of working with children and/or families.
- Ability to ensure the welfare and safety of children.
- Knowledge of EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) framework or willingness to learn.
- Ability to plan, deliver age appropriate activities and to monitor children’s learning and development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Hard working.
- Enjoy mud and mess.
- Friendly and Enthusiastic.
- Show a willingness to learn.
- £4.30 per hour.
- 30 hours over 4 days in Nursery, plus 1 college day.
- Working between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm.
Is there potential for future employment?
There is potential for permanent employment on the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
A good standard of Maths and English (4/C or Equivalent).
Training to be Provided:
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Things to Consider:
- Live locally to the Nursery in order to be able to do an open or close shift.